Trinh Minh Anh and Trinh Minh Nguyet receive the donation.On December 19, the representatives of Dantri and local authorities in Phong My Village visited and transferred VND82,255,000 (USD3,500) to Trinh Minh Anh and Trinh Minh Nguyet.
In 2012, their mother died after falling down from the top of a high slack of straw. At that time Anh was six years old and Nguyet was four years old. Their father also died after struggling against cancer for three years. Anh and Nguyet are living with their maternal grandparents who are both old and weak.
“Even though we lost both of our parents, we’ll continue to study to escape poverty as my father had said to please our parents’ soul in heaven,” Anh said.
She went on to say that after their story was published, they have received many calls and gifts from the readers.
“We are given strength from kind people to overcome such hard times and losses. I’ll work hard to support my family,” she said.
Le Doan Dan, Anh’s grandfather said, “I don’t know what to say but thank you. We are old and can’t support them much. This is a huge amount of money for us that we had never dreamt of. I’ll set up a saving account for our grandchildren’s education.”
Trinh Van Hong, head of Phong My Village, said, “Anh has a really difficult background. We really appreciate everyone’s help for such disadvantaged cases in our area. With your help, the children will not have to worry about school tuitions and daily meals anymore.”
- Diets For Overweight Children, Help! My Child Might Be Overweight - Should You Be Looking For a Diet
- Information About ADHD in Children - Helping Your ADHD Child Succeed in School
- Raising Awareness to Help the Orphans in China
- Single Parenting Effects On Children - How To Help Kids Adjust
- How Audio Books Can Help Educate Children With Reading and Pronunciation
- HIV-AIDS and Children
- The Formation and Purpose of Children's Charities of America
- Children's E-Books and the New E-Book Reader
- Children's Books - How to Choose the Right Book For Your Child
- Children's Book Review- Pearls Adventures Volume 1
- Ten Children Books For Daily Reading
- New Children's Book is Throwback to Yesteryear
Orphan children get help from readers have 385 words, post on dtinews.vn at December 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.