Flights were canceled, people stayed at home instead of traveling, and import/export activities became stagnant because of the pandemic. As a result, insurers experienced tough days in the first half of the year. The products sold to businesses such as aviation, tourism and cargo insurance became even more difficult to sell during the pandemic. Airlines canceled flights, travel firms stopped providing tours, and import/export activities were suspended. Other wholesale insurance products, including asset, engineering and project insurance, which does not make up a large proportion of total revenue, also saw low growth rates because of the declines in FDI capital and other types of investment. Other wholesale insurance products, including asset, engineering and project insurance, which does not make up a large proportion of total revenue, also saw low growth rates because of the declines in FDI capital and other types of investment. Thanh Lich Vietnam life insurance market sees large claim settlements made In recent years the life insurance market in Viet Nam has seen an increasing number of claim payouts. Recently Korean life insurance company, Hanwha… COVID-19 takes toll on tourism in first half The COVID-19 pandemic brought down the number of foreign visitors to Vietnam to close… Read full this story
- Max Life Insurance to expand scope of insurtech accelerator programme
- Majmudar & Partners represents Axis Bank Limited on its investment in Max Life Insurance Company Limited
- Sun Life Assurance v. U.S. Bank: Insurable Interest and Life Insurance
- Etiqa Insurance celebrates 5th anniversary of Life Insurance business in Singapore with Lions Befrienders CSR collaboration event for the elderly
- Equitable Surcharge Awarded to Life Insurance Plan Beneficiary
- Punishing Good Deeds in California re: Remitting Unclaimed Life Insurance
- Are Employee Life Insurance Benefit Plans Worth the Risk of Litigation After CIGNA Corp. v. Amara?
- Life Insurers Go On Offense
- Divorces Can Be Messy…For Life Insurers
- Yet Another Decision On The Availability of Equitable Surcharge Re: Life Insurance
Non-life insurers complain as premiums plunge during Covid-19 crisis have 334 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.