One of the challenges of edtech is good marketing to convince parents to try out new education services, photo Le Toan Those were the words of Tony Ngo, chairman and co-CEO of Everest Education, at last week’s Vietnam Venture Summit 2020 organised in Hanoi. Ngo said that even though a quarter of Vietnam’s near-100 million population are classed as students, most of them are not located in urban areas and so their opportunities to approach brand new technologies are largely limited. “Instead of only focusing on students living in big cities, it is necessary to find ways to effectively give access to the remaining subjects which account for a large part of the total,” Ngo added. Dao Lan Huong, chairman and founder of Teky Academy, told VIR that popularising edtech in urban areas is easier than in suburbs or rural areas. “In big cities, in addition to parents being willing to pay for education, it is easier for new kinds of education to become more common because such cities always attract more novel ideas.” Currently, Teky Academy is accelerating promotional activities for edtech products in other cities and provinces. “Marketing plays the most important role in popularising new kinds of… Read full this story
- Congress says govt doing 'injustice' to retailers, seeks level-playing field for them
- Allowing e-tailers to supply only essentials to create level playing field for small retailers: Goyal
- Brussels insists on a 'level playing field' post-Brexit, but what about the Eurozone?
- Facebook and Google to face mandatory code of conduct to 'level playing field' with traditional news media
- Level The Field: News producers can’t keep incurring the costs while digital platforms drain away profits
- Intensity of players will be higher when they return: India fielding coach R Sridhar
- Epic Games gives in and launches Fortnite on the Google Play Store
- Epic says Google punishes apps not on Play Store, begrudgingly adds Fortnite
- Seb Coe: Track and field athletes need 6-7 weeks of specific training to return
- Preparing for a new political field in J&K
Level playing field sought for edtech have 352 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.