Kiev (VNA) – The Ukraine-Vietnam Friendship Association (UVFA) gathers Ukrainians who are most dedicated to fostering the relationship between the two nations, said Vietnamese Ambassador to Ukraine Nguyen Hong Thach .
Speaking at a meeting with leaders of the association on December 21, Thach hoped the UVFA to enhance its connection role and support the embassy in consolidating and promoting the bilateral solidarity, friendship, and cooperation between the two countries and their people.
He asked the association to help introduce the image of Vietnamese landscapes and people, develop Vietnam-Ukraine economic and trade ties, and create favourable conditions for Vietnamese expatriates in Ukraine , particularly the business community, in overcoming COVID-19-related difficulties.
The diplomat suggested the leaders look for activities to diverse the association's operation in propelling the traditional friendship and win-win cooperation in all aspects between Vietnam and Ukraine.
UVFA President Oleksandr Vitaliyovich Shlapak thanked the ambassador for meeting leaders of the association right after his tenure began.
Appreciating the embassy's engagement in the UVFA's activities, he vowed to further collaborate with the embassy and the ambassador in organising practical events to consolidate the Vietnam – Ukraine comprehensive partnership and cooperation.
He proposed the embassy, in coordination with relevant agencies of Vietnam, consider conferring a friendship order upon the Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture on the occasion of its 90th founding anniversary in honour of the establishment's significant contributions to the bilateral relations since the 1960s./.
- Vietnamese association plans 70th anniversary of Vietnam-Czech ties
- Vietnam, Canada enhance parliamentary cooperation
- Chilean ambassador receives friendship insignia
- Vietnam – China friendship gala night runs in HCM City
- Late PM Phan Van Khai’s contributions to Vietnam’s foreign relations hailed
- Vietnamese association plans 70th anniversary of VN-Czech ties
- HCM City banquet marks 69 years of Vietnam-China diplomatic ties
- Joint statement on establishment of Vietnam-Australia strategic partnership
- Vietnam-China issues Joint Communique
- Feature: Six decades on, Sri Lankan brothers carry on family legacy of friendship with China
- Vietnam seeks Laos’ closer coordination in volunteer remains search
- Indian patrol vessel's Vietnam visit enhances defence, maritime ties
Friendship association dedicated to Vietnam-Ukraine ties: diplomat have 353 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.