International Conference and Exhibition Vietnam Information Security Day 2020 held on December 2 “Improving the security of healthcare, education, or any segment should be based on first classifying data based on its nature, into categories like information that can be shared with the public and sensitive information that can only be shared with users of certain credentials, among others. This requires an effective classification system at each establishment operating in the sector,” said Phuong. Do Lap Hien, deputy director of the E-government Centre of the Authority of Information Technology Application(Ministry of Information and Communications) said the government has put the website data.gov.vn into operation for years to share information inside the ministries and with the public. However, it is still a work in progress and offers limited functionality. “The initial design of the website was to provide and share data within the local government,” Hien said. “Afterwards, we added the function of providing open data for businesses and local people. We are completing the function.” According to information published at the conference, healthcare, and education are the two most often targeted sectors for cyber attacks. For healthcare, protecting patient databases has been a major concern at most hospitals. Meanwhile, protecting children from harmful content while perusing learning-documents online has… Read full this story
- EU unveils plan to secure raw materials, cut dependency
- CMSA building lawyers’ capacity to meet demands of evolving capital market ― Obidegwu
- Falana led-coalition lists 12 demands, writes Buhari to implement them or ….
- Teaching unions are already demanding the CLOSURE of schools in new national lockdown - in defiance of Boris Johnson's plan to keep them open when restrictions start Thursday
- Boris will FORCE Greater Manchester into Tier Three lockdown after refusing to meet Andy Burnham's demands for £65m bailout - as ministers claim Mayor turned down 'generous' £60m deal over 'pride'
- Lockdown will 'probably' have to get tougher, admit ministers as SAGE goes to war with No10 revealing PM ignored demands for national 'circuit breaker' THREE WEEKS ago
- On the mythology of social policy
- Nightmare before Christmas: Boris Johnson faces Tory rebellion as lockdown threatens to stretch for MONTHS and health chiefs refuse to release '4,000 daily deaths dossier that forced PM's hand'
- Faced with few options, colleges must make their case
- U.S. to end enhanced coronavirus screening of airline passengers arriving from overseas
Education and health are demand for security have 400 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.