This year’s overall activity in the residential real estate sector has been slowed down, yet also saw some considerable M&A deals happening, photo Le Toan According to the latest report released by JLL Vietnam, Asia-Pacific real estate investment showed signs of recovery in the third quarter of 2020 with $35 billion in direct transactions committed between July and September. Transactional activity accelerated across several major markets as investors deployed capital with more confidence than at any other period in the year. In Vietnam, many domestic developers are raising capital for large-scale development portfolios. These portfolios are attractive to investors because of the size of cash flow, high returns, and growth potential of an emerging real estate market, according to the report. Although these transactions are still under negotiation and legal review, this is still considered a positive factor for Vietnam’s real estate market because of foreign investors’ confidence in market recovery and improvement of buyers’ purchasing power in the coming quarters. According to Khanh Nguyen, senior director of Capital Markets at JLL Vietnam, although the international travel ban in the first half of 2020 had some impact on initiating new transactions as foreign investors could not inspect the assets, attempts… Read full this story
- Coaching - Developing a Position of Strength
- Think circular, think HEINEKEN Vietnam
- Very first Guangdong (China) export-import fair held in Vietnam
- Core Strength, It Powers Everything You Do
- Web Development Terminology: How to Know What Your Design Team is Talking About
- How to Develop a Website For Different Search Engines
- What Commitment Is
- Make Sure You Commit To Another Person For The Right Reason
- Huge Strength Gains Possible
- Basketball Strength Training Program Tips - Become An Explosive Player Today!
Developers’ commitment to Vietnam illustrating strengths have 295 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.