Paul Chen is head of Solutions Architect, ASEAN at Amazon Web Services Security has evolved from the sole responsibility of one team to that of the entire organisation. It must become a part of an organisation’s culture with every employee embracing security and using it as a positive framework for behaviour, building technology, and decision-making. After all, an optimistic, proactive, approach is vital to build an organisation where security enables the whole business to move faster and stay safe. What does a culture of security look like? A positive security culture is one where the security team works collaboratively with the rest of the business. If we assume that people want to do the right thing then we should make the secure option the easiest option. This goes beyond looking at the technology to looking at the people who use it and the organisation’s culture. Traditionally, organisations treated security as a gate to pass or something that was bolted on at the end of a project. It was the responsibility of people with security in their job title. By contrast, successful businesses think of security and resilience positively, as fundamental to a company’s culture and as a concern for all… Read full this story
- Securing Our Data
- Under 26? Visit Paris before Brexit for a free culture fix
- The Owl Bureau, a new Highland Park bookshop, builds on creating community
- From Cardiff To Cuba: A Global Search For The Best “Cultures Of Health”
- ‘Homeland Security’ Ignores White Terror, DHS Veterans Say
- People to Watch: Meet the Iowan trying to make Des Moines as culturally hip as Austin, Portland or Nashville
- Letters: U.S. House should focus on security, not impeachment
- Investment report card 2018: County efforts will create 1,000 new jobs, Dinolfo says
- Investment report card 2018: County efforts to create nearly 1,000 new jobs, Dinolfo says
- Trump's border wall isn't about national security. It's about stoking racial resentment.
Creating a culture of security have 329 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.