Among the newly detected patients, nine entered Cam Ranh Airport on flight VN5062 from Russia and were isolated in the south central province of Khanh Hoa province immediately after entry.
Their test results came back for the SARS-CoV-2 virus at the Center for Disease Control of Khanh Hoa province on December 27.
The 1,451st patient is a 23-year-old Vietnamese man, who crossed illegally through small trails from Myanmar on December 24 and then returned to Ho Chi Minh City. He was diagnosed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus at the HCM City Center for Disease Control. The patient is currently put into isolation to receive treatment at Cu Chi Field Hospital.
The same day, 15 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear, raising the total recoveries to 1,318, while fatalities remained at 35.
Among patients still under treatment, 10 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 11 twice and 13 thrice.
More than 17,000 people are currently being quarantined throughout the nation, with 163 at hospitals, and the remainder at designated concentrated facilities and at homes or accommodations.
In the face of the complicated developments of the pandemic and the possible resurgence of the pandemic at any time, the Ministry of Health continues to urge people to strictly follow regulations regarding COVID-19 prevention and control in a bid to halt the spread of COVID-19.
- Vietnam reports no AH7N9 infection cases
- Ford Vietnam reports 39 per cent jump in sales
- 15 lawyers said involved in loss of important case files
- Sales of consumer packaged goods rebound in Vietnam: report
- Mercedes-Benz to invest extra $12 million in Vietnam: report
- Japanese carmakers want more tax breaks from Vietnam as imports surge
- Vietnam’s industrial production in recovery
- Vietnam’s economy sees stable recovery: UK businessman
- Vietnam’s economy seeing strong recovery
- Party leader: Russia is Vietnam’s important partner
- Vietnam’s import-export value hits 25.9 billion USD in February
- Sulphur Recovery Market 2018
COVID-19: Vietnam reports ten more imported cases, with 1,318 recoveries have 293 words, post on vov.vn at December 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.