Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung has been suspended from work under a decision freshly signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. Decision 1223/QD-TTg said the suspension is made to serve the investigation into Chung’s involvement in some legal cases. The duration of the suspension is 90 days, effective from the date of the issuance of the decision. The same day, the Politburo decided to suspend Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee and Vice Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Nguyen Duc Chung from attending activities of the municipal Party Committee and its standing board. Chung, who is a member of the Party Central Committee, has also been suspended from his position as Vice Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee. The decision is made to serve the investigation of the official’s involvement in a number of legal cases. Suspension of Hanoi Chairman linked with three legal cases According to the Ministry of Public Security spokesperson Major General To An Xo, the first case involves smuggling, violations of accounting and bidding regulations causing serious consequences, and money laundering at the Nhat Cuong Trading & Technical Services Co Ltd, the Department of Planning and Investment of Hanoi, and some related… Read full this story
- GA House Chairman Of Rules Committee Jay Powell Died At Retreat
- Former Republican Chairman of Ethics Committee Blasts GOP Trump Defenders: 'My Nose is Not a Heat Seeking Missile for the President's Backside'
- The best workout apps for people who hate working out
- Vietnam parliament okays to pilot new urban admin model in Hanoi
- S. Korea to invest US$15.13 billion in Hanoi
- Hanoi vows to facilitate construction of Samsung R&D centre
- Hanoi to hire consultant for clean water pricing
- Difficulties remain in ensuring food safety in Hanoi
- Hanoi determined in dealing with environmental pollutions
- Hanoi to build 600 new European standard bus stop shelters
Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee suspended from work have 322 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.