Good morning from Vietnam!
Good morning from Vietnam!
— Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen will visit Vietnam from December 20 to 21 at the invitation of his Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc, in the second Vietnam trip since his re-election into office in 2013, Vietnam’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.
— A number of major streets in Ho Chi Minh City will be transformed into one-way streets in 2017 in the city’s attempt to tackle chronic traffic congestion, according to a recent proposal made by director of the municipal Department of Transport Bui Xuan Cuong.
— Hanoi’s first Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) line running 14.7 kilometers from Yen Nghia Bus Station in Ha Dong District to Kim Ma Bus Station in Dong Da District has been completed and will come into operation at the beginning of 2017.
— Nguyen Xuan Long, 34, of Dong Nai Province, has been arrested by Vietnamese police for his role in recent false allegations that the country planned to replace the existing currency with a new one. Long was reportedly working under the instruction of a Vietnamese woman living in the U.S., according to police reports.
— In the face of growing competition from local rivals, the market share of Vietnamese petroleum giant Petrolimex has dropped to around 30 percent in the country’s southern localities despite retaining nearly 50 percent of the market nationwide, according to the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
— Local dairy giant Vinamilk has unveiled its 100-percent organic milk product, which meets European standards, with a vision to enable Vietnamese children to enjoy the best quality milk at home, according to its CEO Phan Minh Tien.
— The total value of Vietnam’s fresh and frozen tuna exports to China in the first ten months of 2016 amounted to US$15.5 million, a 75 percent increase compared to the same period of last year, according to figures provided by Vietnam Association of Seafood Exporters and Producers.
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 18
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 28
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 27
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 22
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — November 21
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 25
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 20
- London could go into Tier THREE before Christmas: Hancock warns 'there is a lot of work to do' to keep the capital in Tier 2 ahead of review on December 16
- Govt places Lakshmi Vilas Bank under moratorium till December 16, imposes Rs 25,000 withdrawal limit
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 16 (updated hourly)
- NHS worker, 59, says antibody test proves she caught Covid in UK in DECEMBER - more than a month before the first recorded cases
- Fears for 16-day-old baby who suffered three cardiac arrests within hours of being born as he is given just weeks to live
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 16 have 476 words, post on at December 15, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.