Nation Bodies of two missing tourists recovered in Lam Dong The Saigon Times Wednesday, Dec 2, 2020,18:16 (GMT+7) Bodies of two missing tourists recovered in Lam DongThe Saigon Times Rescuers recover the body of the second victim who was washed away by floodwaters in Lam Dong Province – PHOTO: NLDO HCMC – After a few days of search operations, rescuers found the bodies of two tourists who had earlier been washed away by floodwaters while on a tour to the Bidoup Nui Ba National Park in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong. At 7.00 a.m. today, December 2, the competent forces of the province recovered the body of the second victim, while the rescuers found the body of the first one the previous day, the local media reported. The ill-fated victims were identified as Le Thi Quynh Tr., aged 28, and Nguyen Thi Ha M., aged 32. The bodies of the two women residing in HCMC were found at a broken bridge in Long Lanh Hamlet of Da Chais Commune, where they fell and were stuck and buried by garbage and iron bars. Rescuers spent a lot of time searching for the victims at the location, but heavy rains and severe flooding hindered… Read full this story
- Body of fisherman recovered, HC told
- Rang Dong tops market with highest earnings per share
- Man in Dong Nai detained for dog theft
- Kedarnath tragedy: Expert panel to help find remains of 3,075 people missing since 2013 floods
- Body is found in the sea off Brighton after abandoned dinghy containing shopping trolley and mobile phone was discovered floating nearby
- Body Found At Lake Piru Days After Naya Rivera Went Missing
- Dong Thap bolsters resolutions to further fuel urban tourism
- Missing Hong Kong bookseller: I was kidnapped by Chinese 'special forces'
- Bryan Cranston reveals COVID-19 diagnosis and calls himself 'one of the lucky ones' after recovering... as he donates his plasma to help others
- Dong Nai issues entertainment venues restrictions as of August 4
Bodies of two missing tourists recovered in Lam Dong have 332 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.