Five weeks after its release, the film has grossed VND177 billion ($7.6 million), beating “Em Chua 18″ (Jailbait), released in 2017 and directed by Le Thanh Son, once having earned a record VND172 billion ($7.4 million).”Blood Moon Party” is currently ranked below “Cua Lai Vo Bau” (Win My Baby Back), grossing VND193 billion, and “Mat Biec” (Dreamy eyes), grossing VND180 billion.The movie ranked second in the box office chart during the last three days of the past week, led by “The Croods 2”, an animation about prehistoric people setting off on an expedition in the modern world. Box Office Vietnam reports “The Croods 2” has raked in over VND8 billion at its premiere on November 27.Director Quang Dung revealed his decision to make “Blood Moon Party” relied on his admiration for the Italian original, shot on a limited set, with a smart screenplay, intense plot, and relatable content. At first, the team had intended to include details more familiar to local audiences such as spam messaging or real estate cold calling, but later decided to stick to the original scenario.”Blood Moon Party” revolves around four childhood friends growing up to work in different jobs, including journalism, plastic surgery and teaching…. Read full this story
- A Box Office Hit
- Downton Abbey overpowers Ad Astra and Rambo at US box office
- 'Joker' has huge second weekend at the box office
- Nolte: Woketard Film Critics Hit Hardest as ‘Joker’ Breaks Box Office Records
- ‘Joker’ tops box office again, beats ‘Addams Family’
- Joker rules box office again with The Addams Family in second place as Will Smith's Gemini Man flops after poor reviews
- The Sky Is Pink box office collection Day 4
- Box Office: ‘Joker’ Tops with $55M; Beats ‘Adams Family,’ ‘Gemini Man’
- Joker Leads Worldwide Weekend Box Office as It Nears Justice League With $544 Million Total
- Summer box office 2019: what are the major lessons of the season?
'Blood Moon Party' among three historic Vietnamese box office hits have 325 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.