The counter where customers choose ingredients for their cup noodles The 152-square-meter restaurant with 62 seats is expected to accommodate a number of roughly 800,000 visitors coming to AEON Mall in December. This is believed to be the world’s first restaurant of the style. Acecook Buffet Mi Ly aims to make a breakthrough for cup noodles, the representative of Acecook said, and prove that cup noodles can balance nutrition. Kajiwara Junichi, general director of Acecook Vietnam JSC stated that the Acecook Buffet Mi Ly will be a creative place for customers to “cook” their own cup of noodles. Customers will have a free choice of noodles or pho (a type of Vietnamese noodles), a large selection of toppings, and submerge all ingredients in a hearty soup to make noodles just the way they like it. Kajiwara Junichi revealed that at first, Acecook will directly open and operate restaurants in five cities, including Haiphong, Can Tho, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City, and Hanoi. Subsequently, the company will hand over store management to their partners. As per the World Instant Noodles Association, Vietnam consumes 5.4 billion packets of noodles, in which cup noodles occupy only 5 per cent, less than in Thailand (15 per cent), China (28… Read full this story
- Azerbaijani karate fighter wins Batumi Open-Caucasus Cup 2019
- Major US chicken chain opens restaurant in UK
- KFC plans to open restaurant on the A1 near Grantham.
- Rugby World Cup 2019: What to do in Japan
- Rugby World Cup live breaking news as new controversy erupts
- The Rugby World Cup 7am headlines as Cory Hill is ruled out
- All the Rugby World Cup media predictions from around the globe
- The Rugby World Cup 5pm headlines as referees come under fire
- 'I'm convincing him to come to LA!' Curtis Stone wants George Calombaris to open up restaurants in the US - as he urges the public to forgive the axed MasterChef judge
- Claims Nigel Owens missed red card in Rugby World Cup opener
Acecook to open restaurant of cup noodles have 337 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.