Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza (Photo: AFP/VNA) Caracas (VNA) – Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza has reaffirmed his country’s wish to join the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation (TAC) of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). He stressed that it would be a very important step for Venezuela to have a much closer and much more productive relationship with ASEAN.ASEAN nations.ASEAN Summit held in Indonesia in 1976. Its purpose is to promote perpetual peace, everlasting amity and cooperation among their peoples which would contribute to their strength, solidarity and closer relationship./. VNA
- 'Days of European Unification Over': Prof. on Merkel-Macron Cooperation Treaty
- Macron, Merkel to sign new Franco-German cooperation treaty on Jan. 22
- Macron, Merkel to Sign New Franco-German Cooperation Treaty on January 22
- [Ticker] Merkel and Macron to sign cooperation treaty in Aachen
- DPM Loughman wants farmers to join Vanuatu Cooperative Business Network
- 'Act Together': Macron, Merkel to Sign New Treaty on Bilateral Cooperation
- Merkel Vows New Franco-German Treaty Will 'Give Momentum to European Unity'
- What is today’s new Franco-German treaty?
- Opinion: There’s something eerily familiar about the West’s approach to Venezuela
- US pulls staff out of Venezuela and tells citizens to consider leaving
Venezuela reiterates wish to join ASEAN cooperation treaty have 213 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.