A networking session at Techfest 2020. — Photo courtesy of Techfest HÀ NỘI — More than 120 networking sessions with committed investment of about US$14 million were the outcome of Techfest 2020 which wrapped up yesterday, according to the organising committee. More than 40 events within the framework of Techfest this year attracted more than 6,500 participants and more than 35,000 views from online platforms. GoStream, a start-up providing products assisting Livestream users, won first prize of the Techfest 2020’s start-up competition. GoStream will represent Việt Nam to compete at the Start-up World Cup 2021 in the US. Other start-ups in the top 10 are expected to receive committed investment of up to VNĐ500 million. Addressing the closing ceremony of Techfest on Sunday, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Trần Văn Tùng said Techfest 2020 showed the development of an innovative start-up ecosystem, moving forward and integrating with the world. The Ministry of Science and Technology will continue to implement the national project supporting innovative start-up ecosystem and assist localities to implement the project, he said. — VNS
- Uncertainty over foreign investment inflow in 2020
- U.K.'s Great Point Media Lands $100 Million Investment for Film, TV Projects
- Qualcomm says 5G rollout will be faster than 4G, projects 175 million to 225 million 5G handsets in 2020
- Danang seeks further investment
- 5G is coming. Here's one way to invest in the telecom boom
- Why the Story of Michael Avenatti Is a Lesson for the 2020 Election
- Uber and other unicorns flopped on Wall Street this year. Will IPOs rebound in 2020?
- FOMO could bring more stock records in 2020
- Deputy PM requires sufficient investment for major public traffic projects
- JPMorgan top 2020 trades say short gold, buy raft of stocks
US$14 million investment committed at Techfest 2020 have 291 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.