Community Suntory PepsiCo’s golf tournament raises VND1.8 billion for children with cancer By Le Hoang Monday, Nov 30, 2020,19:21 (GMT+7) Suntory PepsiCo’s golf tournament raises VND1.8 billion for children with cancer By Le Hoang Golfers participating in the Suntory PepsiCo Friendship Golf Tournament 2020 pose for a group photo – PHOTO: SUNTORY PEPSICO VIETNAM BEVERAGE HCMC – Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage raised some VND1.8 billion for children with cancer during its 18th charity golf tournament, which was held at the Golf & Country Club in HCMC on November 27 aimed at connecting businesses and lending a helping hand to the community. The Suntory PepsiCo Friendship Golf Tournament 2020 saw the participation of 146 golfers. All the proceeds from the event, which were contributed by Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage and its business partners such as Mercedes-Benz Vietnam, Novaland, Saigontourist, VH Golf and Crown Saigon, will be given to children suffering from cancer through the HCMC Sponsoring Association for Poor Patients. Jahanzeb Khan, general director of Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage, said over the past 26 years, the company has always been committed to supporting local communities. Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage launched the golf tournament in 2001 to honor its business partners for their contributions to the… Read full this story
- Masters Golf Tournament Fast Facts
- Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam donates 40,000 liters of drinking water to Ben Tre
- Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam donates 40,000 liters of bottled water to drought-struck Mekong Delta province
- LETTER: Jimmy Fund Golf thanks 'Golf Fore the Kids, the Jacob Osit Memorial Golf Tournament'
- Tiger Woods offers perspective amid coronavirus affecting golf tournaments: 'We need to be safe'
- Disney Raises $6 Billion In Debt Offering
- Comcast Raises $4 Billion in New Debt to Offset Virus Impact
- Sequoia seeks to raise $7 billion for new funds as markets reel
- Disney Seeking to Raise $6 Billion Through Debt Offering During Coronavirus Shutdown
- SoftBank to raise $41 billion to expand share buyback, cut debt
Suntory PepsiCo’s golf tournament raises VND1.8 billion for children with cancer have 317 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.