The lender, formally known as Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank, wants to list its 1.2 billion shares on the bourse, equivalent to a charter capital of VND12 trillion ($520 million), the exchange stated.SeABank shares on the over-the-counter market are being traded at around VND14,400 (62 U.S. cents) apiece.Its pre-tax profit in the first nine months rose 65 percent to VND1.13 trillion, while its non-performing loan ratio by the end of September was roughly the same as the beginning of the year at 2.2 percent.This is the seventh bank to register or be approved to list on HoSE this year, with the others being Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB), Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB), Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB), Asia Commercial Bank (ACB), Lien Viet Post Joint Stock Commercial Bank (LPB), and Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB).
- Bus shelter and Rolls-Royce test hangar among buildings gaining listed status
- DUP MP Paisley named on guest list 15 days before 'last minute' first class charity trip to New York
- DUP MP Ian Paisley named on guest list 15 days before 'last minute' first class charity trip to New York
- Eighty-three presidential candidates registered in Ukraine
- Ministry: New Population Register Act to provide better population overview
- Ebay sellers can now list 1,000 items for FREE
- French Police Union Official on Administrative List: 'Extremely Dangerous'
- CONFIRMED: Bexley’s register office to move to Danson House NEXT WEEK
- Leona O'Neill: Brexiteers and non-working politicians should top Santa's naughty list
- Lack of skills and Brexit top list of worries facing businesses in 2019
SeABank registers to list on HoSE have 270 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.