Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong speaks at the conference. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong said on November 27 that Party inspection and supervision work must be carried out regularly, comprehensively, openly, democratically, and cautiously. Speaking at a national conference on the work held in Hanoi by the Secretariat of the Party Central Committee, he called for more all-round inspections of the degradation in political ideology, morality, and lifestyle. Due attention must be paid to officials who are corrupt as well as to issues of public concern, the leader asked. He highlighted the role of all-level Party Committees, particularly leaders, in the task, and asked the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission to closely monitor the performance of lower-level inspection boards in this regard. Party inspection and supervision work should be conducted in tandem with auditing, investigations, prosecutions, and settlements, Trong said, suggesting mechanisms to promote the role of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, socio-political organisations, the media, press agencies, and the people in inspection and supervision work. The most important job is to further improve the skills of inspection officials who should be able to meet requirements and tasks… Read full this story
- Armenia's ruling party will back opposition leader
- Pheu Thai opposition party may replace its leader
- Beto O’Rourke is quickly becoming a national figure for Democrats at a time when the party has no clear leader
- PAP unveils new party leadership with 4G leaders at helm; Tharman, Teo Chee Hean among heavyweights who step down
- PAS made up plot against PM to deflect attention from party’s issues: PH leaders (Updated)
- Does it matter who leads the Democrat Party?
- Matubhum Party leaders want to merge with Chartthai Pattana
- New party, old faces: political entrant’s leaders are Shinawatra loyalists
- Maxime Bernier could have enough support to go forward with new party
- People's Party opens online search for candidates
Party inspections must be comprehensive, cautious: Top leader have 334 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.