Of the figure, more than VND65 billion is in cash while the rest is in the form of goods and necessities.
On the afternoon of November 2, the City's VFF Committee continued to receive support from many other agencies and enterprises such as Ho Chi Minh City Power Corporation (VND500 million), Binh Dan Hospital and the City's Post Office.
In addition to the early relief efforts during the floods and storms, the donations from organisations, enterprises and sponsors will be allocated to support the central provinces in overcoming damages after the natural disaster.
In addition to donation activities, the Ho Chi Minh City Youth Union formed delegations of youth volunteers to help flood-hit people in various fields, such as the repair of electricity and water services, building houses and providing free medical checks-up and treatment.
- Calls For 25-Year Flood Risk Strategy
- Flood Control, Anyone?
- Improved Drainage - A Priority in Flood Fight
- Flooded With Claims - Insurance Companies Feel The Strain
- Are You Insured For Floods?
- Low Grain Harvest, Rising Food Prices and China's Ethanol Plan
- Wind Warning - Accelerating Hurricane and Tornado Wind Damage Creating Armageddon Scenario by 2031
- Natural Disaster Recovery Guide
- Home Insurance Increased
- Katrina Victims - Stop
- Global Warming Affects Home Insurance
- Methodology For Assessment Of Natural Hazard Vulnerability In US Using Remote Sensing
Over VND70.3 billion mobilised to support flood-hit areas have 212 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.