Covering an area of 100 square meters at the Agricultural Trade Promotion Center, the store sells over 400 OCOP products and goods from 15 provinces and cities, including clothes, beverages, vegetables, and furniture.
Hanoi's Department of Industry and Trade on November 18 launched a new store to promote and sell products under the One Commune, One Product (OCOP) program in Bac Tu Liem district.
Overview of the launch.
It is located at the Agricultural Trade Promotion Center at No.489 Hoang Quoc Viet street, Bac Tu Liem district.
Covering an area of 100 square meters, the store sells over 400 OCOP products and goods from 15 provinces and cities, including clothes, beverages, vegetables, and furniture.
Previously, the municipal Department of Industry and Trade in collaboration with People's Committees of Ha Dong and Gia Lam districts and Son Tay town opened OCOP stores in Van Phuc ward (Ha Dong district), Bat Trang village (Gia Lam district), Duong Lam ward (Son Tay village), among others.
In parallel with the launch of new stores, the trade department is carrying out the Hanoi Promotion Month 2020 to boost domestic consumption in the post-Covid-19 period, in which hundreds of thousands of products are offered with steep discounts of up to 70%.
In the first ten months of 2020, revenues from retail sales in the city expanded by 9.7% year-on-year. The municipal Department of Industry and Trade targets growth of 10.5% this year.
- Veteran doctors step up as Covid-19 fight intensifies
- Hanoi vows to improve air quality: official
- Retired nurses and doctors volunteer to return to serve
- Vietnam confirms nine new coronavirus infections
- Vietnamese students in the UK dominate nation’s latest nine Covid-19 infections
- Vietnamese students in the UK dominate Vietnam's latest nine Covid-19 infections
- Nine more people tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 after returning from abroad
- Vietnamese students in UK dominate Vietnam's latest nine Covid-19 infections
- Vietnam's coronavirus tally rises to 85 cases
- 9 more COVID-19 patients confirmed, total reaches 85
- Hanoi expects more Covid-19 infections
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 21
OCOP store launched in Bac Tu Liem district have 314 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at November 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.