Mirae Asset and Naver will inject $37 million in a warehouse in Bac Ninh Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, a joint fund launched by Mirae Asset and Naver, bought the warehouse in the Southeast Asian country in partnership with another Korean financial firm Shinhan Investment Corporation in late September, the companies said on Monday. Located in LogisValley logistics hub in Bac Ninh, northeast of Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi, the warehouse has cold storages used for storing fresh and frozen food products. The warehouse is reserved for cold chain service of Vincommerce, the supermarket chain operator under Vietnamese retail giant Masan Group. Vietnam has been emerging as the post-China logistics hub in Asia with high growth potential, said Koh Joon-ho, Mirae Asset Daewoo official who has led the latest warehouse acquisition project. Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund was created in 2018 for investments in emerging Asian economies, with a focus on e-commerce, healthcare, logistics, and other promising sectors. The joint growth fund has been actively investing in logistics services in Vietnam. It made its first investment in another warehouse in Vietnam in 2018 and is hunting for more in the Southeast Asian country.
- Can I invest more in Mirae Tax Saver Fund?
- Broadway Producers Boost Assistance Fund With $1 Million Match Pledge
- OMV to sell $2.3 billion of assets to fund purchase of plastics maker
- Volkswagen Investing $100 Million To Build A T-Roc Cabrio SUV
- Suzuki to invest $109 million in Myanmar to build a new car plant
- Virgin companies to invest $250 million to save jobs after virus outbreak: Branson
- Syracuse invests $118 million for renovation to Carrier Dome
- 7 Indian IT firms invest $3 million in Bahrain
- Have I chosen the right mutual funds to achieve my goals?
- Norway wealth fund to push firms for more non-financial data
Mirae Asset-Naver fund invests $37 million in warehouse in Vietnam have 302 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.