The awakening of potential and the promotion of professions in rural areas have helped increase total revenue to VND236.2 trillion and the average income per capita by two times compared with agriculture. In 2018, the government released Decree 52 on developing rural trade, under which seven groups of trade are preserved and promoted, including 1/ processing and preserving agricultural, forestry and aquatic products; 2/ producing handicrafts; 3/ treating and processing materials for rural trade production; 4/ producing wooden, rattan and bamboo products, ceramics, glass, textiles, fibers, embroidery, knitting products and small mechanics; 5/ producing and trading ornamental creatures; 6/ salt production; and 7/ making products and providing services to rural residents. After two years of implementation, the total number of workers involved in rural trade has reached over 2.3 million, an increase of 300,000 compared with 2017, or 15 percent. The average income of laborers is VND4-5 million a month, double the income from pure farming. The total revenue from rural trade activities has reached VND236.2 trillion, an increase of VND40 trillion, or 20.5 percent compared with 2017. The highest revenue of VND92.901 atrillion has been gained by the production of pottery, rattan, glass, textile, yarn, embroidery, knitting, small mechanical… Read full this story
- Pakistan to Plant '10 Billion Trees'
- Valeritas Reports Record Second Quarter Revenue with 36% Year-over-Year Growth
- U.S. card firm Vantiv goes global with $10 billion Worldpay buy
- Report: MLB revenues exceed $10 billion for the first time
- Buy Amazon because Alexa will drive $10 billion in sales by 2020, RBC's Mahaney predicts
- Amid skepticism, aldermen to be briefed on $10 billion pension borrowing plan
- Walmart raises outlook after strongest quarter in 10-plus years
- Race to buy $10 billion-valued GLP narrows down to two groups: sources
- Bitcoin's value rose $10 billion in just 12 hours after a dramatic sell-off
- Paradigm Shift: CRM’s $40 Billion/Year Industry Enters Ecommerce Arena
Huge revenue of $10 billion a year forgotten in villages have 301 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.