Speaking at the meeting, Mr. Nguyen Thien Nhan said that the SHTP currently attracts about US$7.5 billion of investment capital. Of which, foreign enterprises accounted for 31 percent but held 74 percent of investment capital. Besides, the number of employees in SHTP is 42,000 people, accounting for less than 1 percent of the total number of employees in the city, but they contribute 37 percent of the export value. Therefore, it shows that if HCMC attracts investments into the SHTP better, this place will contribute to the economic development of the city even more. Welcoming the development goals of the SHTP in the coming time, Mr. Nguyen Thien Nhan also noted that the orientation should be put in relation to the establishment and development of Thu Duc City. According to him, SHTP is the nucleus of the economic development of HCMC in the coming time, associated with Thu Duc City. Therefore, the leaders of HCMC need to grasp the situation firmly, share the success, and promptly remove the obstacles for the SHTP. In response to the proposal to have a specific inter-agency one-stop-shop mechanism in handling procedures for enterprises in the SHTP, Mr. Nguyen Thien Nhan noted that the SHTP… Read full this story
- Terry Cavanagh abandons development on RPG project Nexus City
- Removing ‘Survival Horror’ Made Developing ‘Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City’ Hard
- Titanfall developer offers advice for Angel City map
- Feature: 'A Look at Development in North America's Cities'
- Old Dhaka in danger: young volunteers bid to save historic city from developers
- Calcutta's architecture is unique. Its destruction is a disaster for the city
- Star Wars Galaxies and City of Heroes Could Return if New Copyright Law Passes
- HCM City urged to reduce GHG emissions from buildings
- Cities Skylines Mods for Xbox One Announced
- TIGA wants to nurture UK’s Indie developers and promote education
HCMC develops SHTP associated with Thu Duc City have 313 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.