HCM City needs around VND29 trillion (USD1.25 billion) to handle solid waste in the 2020-2025 period. The HCM City Department of Natural Resources and Environment has submitted a solid waste treatment plan to the municipal people’s committee by 2025 with a vision toward 2050. A litter pile in HCM City Under the plan, the total investment of VND29 trillion will be raised from different sources, including state budget and ODA. Of the sum, VND14.5 trillion will be used for technology transfer of solid waste settlement, including VND9.5 trillion for technology transfer of two treatment plants and VND5 trillion for building a new plant with daily capacity of 2,000 tonnes. The remainder will be pumped into technical technology development for solid waste treatment facilities, including in the Da Phuoc area, and management activities of the treatment in all districts. At present, up to 9,300 tonnes of household waste are daily discharged in the city per day. HCM City is gradually reducing waste burial and increasingly use incinerators.
- RM: City need to win trophies
- Toure: City need a Plan B
- Ancelotti: City need rapid reaction
- City needs help to keep CL hopes alive
- Man City needs 2 wins for 1st title since ’68
- Mancini: City need big squad
- Mancini: Man City need a miracle
- Santa Cruz: City need to improve
- De Jong: City need more goals
- Liverpool, Man City need wins to advance in Europe
HCM City needs USD1.25 billion for solid waste treatment by 2025 have 240 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.