MADURAIA total of four people, including two working as cleaners at Government Rajaji Hospital here tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday. The count of cases in GRH stands at 50. Two personnel from a private agency providing manpower to the GRH — a 25 year-old man and a 37 year-old person were tested positive.While the former worked as a supervisor, the latter was involved in disinfection work. The two members did not show any symptoms. They were working as part of the second fortnightly shift in the COVID-19 ward and were tested on Tuesday. Two other members from Anna Nagar and Vandiyur who displayed signs of COVID-19 tested positive. Collector T. G. Vinay said both of them were from areas which are already part of the containment zone.“We found them through the process of contact tracing,” he said. He said a man from Mathur area in Madurai was discharged from the GRH even though the State-level bulletin did not reflect the numbers.
- Florida Cops Arrest Man In Traffic Stop After Krispy Kreme Icing Tests Positive For Meth
- TV Reporters Charged With Child Abuse After Infant Tested Positive For Cocaine
- Student Tests Positive for Date Rape Drug After Frat Party at Brown
- Dogs Have Tested Positive for Lead Toxicity in Flint
- Doctor Becomes First Person to Test Positive for Ebola in New York
- Let the Panic Begin: Texas Health Worker Tests Positive for Ebola
- Team Disqualified After Allegedly Testing Positive For Macros
- Tennessee Is Now Drug Testing Welfare Applicants
- Mail-Order Genetic Tests May Turn Up a Lot of False Positives
- A gadget to test for food allergies? Not a piece of cake
Four test positive for COVID-19 have 282 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.