Corporate First e-commerce pavilion for Danish brands launched By Vuong Anh Saturday, Nov 21, 2020,13:23 (GMT+7) First e-commerce pavilion for Danish brands launched By Vuong Anh Danish Ambassador to Vietnam Kim Højlund Christensen (sitting, L) and James Z. Dong (sitting, R), CEO of Lazada Vietnam, sign a memorandum of understanding to launch an exclusive pavilion selling Danish products on online shopping platform Lazada – PHOTO: DANISH AMBASSY TO VIETNAM HCMC – An exclusive pavilion selling Danish products on online shopping platform Lazada was launched on Thursday, November 19, following the signing of a memorandum of understandum between Kim Højlund Christensen, the Danish Ambassador to Vietnam, and James Z. Dong, CEO of Lazada Vietnam. There are now seven Danish brands showcasing their products on the e-commerce platform—Bang & Olufsen, Danisa, JYSK, Lego, ScanCom, Royal Copenhagen and Trollbeads. The signing was witnessed by representatives from the Southern Office of the Vietnamese Ministry of Industry and Trade, the People’s Committee of HCMC, the Vietnam e-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency, the Vietnam E-Commerce Association, Danish companies, and local distributors for various Danish brands. Speaking at the signing ceremony, Christensen said, “With the cooperation, we do not intend to promote any single product or brand but aim to build… Read full this story
- EnterWorks Partners with Bounteous to Deliver Differentiated Commerce Experiences for Brands Embarking on Digital Transformation Journeys
- Authenticity, consistency and consumer empathy help build strong brands
- Dettol launches 'Disinfectant Spray' in India with #CleanIsNotGermFree campaign
- Brands queue up for Comic Con India
- E-commerce policy may allow online retail giants to store Indian customers’ data overseas, but with riders
- Vietnam’s first B2B e-commerce platform Telio gunning for expansion
- Ministry launches websites to deal with counterfeit goods
- VN Trade Ministry launches websites to deal with counterfeit goods
- What Flipkart‘s devaluation mean for e-commerce industry?
- Devita Saraf, Chairman, Vu Televisions launches the biggest and most intelligent TV in the world in style
First e-commerce pavilion for Danish brands launched have 330 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.