Construction will start on the Cần Thơ Bạc Liêu expressway next year. Photo:vnexpress.net HCM CITY – Construction on The Cần Thơ- Bạc Liêu expressway, which is included in Cần Thơ- Cà Mau expressway project, will start next year. Diệp Bảo Tuấn, deputy general director of Cửu Long Investment, Development and Project Management of Infrastructure (Cửu Long CIPM), said the project is expected to be completed in 2025. The expressway will pass through Vĩnh Long, Hậu Giang, Sóc Trăng, Bạc Liêu provinces and Cần Thơ City. The Cần Thơ-Bạc Liêu section will be funded by the State budget as part of the 2021-2025 medium-term public investment plan, while the Bạc Liêu-Cà Mau section will be built under a public-private-partnership. According to Cửu Long CIPM, the project is expected to create connections through 13 provinces in the Mekong Delta region, complete the regional traffic network, and connect economic centres, new urban areas and traffic hubs. The expressway is designed and built with high technical standards and modern technology. It will improve efficiency and save transportation time. The Cần Thơ-Cà Mau Expressway is among several roads being planned or constructed in the Mekong Delta region. The 51-kilometer Lộ Tẻ – Rạch Sói Expressway connecting Cần Thơ City with Kiên Giang Province opened to traffic in September,… Read full this story
- Pakistan starts fuel loading in 1,100MW Chinese-assisted nuclear power plant in Karachi
- Ty Gibbs takes Pocono ARCA win in first superspeedway start
- RBI'S MPC starts deliberation on policy rate
- Cardinal Dolan Offers Prayers, Praise As Catholic Charities Hits 1 Million Donated Meals Since Start Of COVID-19 Outbreak
- International gigs set to return next year: Here's when global rock and pop stars plan to be back
- AMC Networks Names Nicholas Seibert Head Of Investor Relations As Seth Zaslow To Step Down At Year End
- EU-Việt Nam relations: 30 years of enhancing partnership
- At 1.39 crore, is this IITs' highest job offer this year?
- Christmas comes to a pandemic-hit New York: Crowds flock to see window displays and shop for Christmas trees as infection rate rises and city officials warn of a surge in cases until New Year
- Bloggers, Activists Stage Hunger Strike Over Vietnam Prison Conditions
Construction on Cần Thơ- Bạc Liêu expressway to start next year have 404 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.