A view of the Binh Quoi-Thanh Da urban area project, which has been delayed for years, affecting more than 4,000 households. VNA/VNS Photo Xuan Tình Speaking at a recent meeting, Vo Van Hoan, vice chairman of the city People’s Committee, said that he had urged the Department of Planning and Architecture to instruct district authorities to review the feasibility of projects that have been delayed for years. “The city will review all projects behind schedule, assess the capability of investors, and take back land allocated to the projects, if necessary,” he noted. Hoan has also asked the Department of Planning and Investment to choose investors with solid financial capacity and experience in implementing major projects that will be allowed to continue. The projects must include criteria for choosing an investor, including the amount of deposit needed for site clearance compensation and guarantees from credit institutions. Hoan asked that the Department of Construction consider giving licences for temporary repair of homes affected by the delayed projects. He also ordered the department to consider giving licences for construction of low-rise housing on these areas. When residents are relocated to make way for projects, they must be compensated for the house in addition… Read full this story
- Car Hire Leeds - The City You Long to See
- Project Issues Every Manager Should Prepare For
- The Top Five Reasons Project Managers Fail!
- Long Beach Foreclosure Notices
- Seattle City Guide - A Ride Through Seattle City
- The Einstein Factor in Leading Science Based Projects
- Long-Duration IT Projects - Failure Causes
- 3 Awesome New York City Events That Most New Yorkers Don't Know About
- How To Define Tasks for MS Project
- The Day After The IT Project Failed
City to revoke long-delayed projects have 296 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.