Derivatives market trading increases in March illustrative image Average trading volume was more than 173,800 contracts per day, up 30 per cent from February, according to the Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX). Trading volume reached the highest level on March 13 with more than 232,000 contracts exchanged. The number of open interests (OI) was up 11.72 per cent monthly to nearly 19,100 contracts at the end of the month. The market also lured more domestic individual investors as the common stock market was quite volatile. The HNX also reported the number of new trading accounts increased by 5.5 per cent monthly to more than 102,700 accounts. Domestic individual investors’ trading accounted for 87.82 per cent of the market’s total last month, up 1.42 percentage points from February. However, domestic institutional investors’ trading accounted for 11.49 per cent of the market total in March, slightly down from the previous month. Foreign trading reduced slightly to 52,100 contracts or 0.68 per cent of the market total. Securities firms’ trading was equal to only 1.03 per cent of the market total. VPS Securities Co (VPS) remained the biggest broker on the derivatives market in March, holding 55.4 per cent of total market share…. Read full this story
- Fox Business News Followed by Live Prayer?
- Response To The News Headlines On Antioxidants
- Why English For Global Business?
- Online Business Directory - Facilitating Better Connection
- What Do Great Headlines Have In Common With Lingerie?
- How the Right Headline Can Supercharge Your Internet Marketing Efforts - 3 Proven Ways
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself When Selling Your Business
- What Does Your Headline Say?
- The Undeniable Power Of A Headline
- RSS - What is it and Why is it Good For Business?
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11 have 285 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.