Technology Viettel, MobiFone allowed to launch 5G commercial pilot The Saigon Times Saturday, Oct 31, 2020,09:50 (GMT+7) Viettel, MobiFone allowed to launch 5G commercial pilotThe Saigon Times A Viettel employee installs a base transceiver station. Viettel and MobiFone have been allowed to launch the 5G commercial pilot – PHOTO: VIETTEL HCMC – The Ministry of information Technology and Communications has licensed local telecom carriers Viettel and MobiFone to launch the commercial pilot of the fifth-generation (5G) network. The commercial pilot is aimed at helping telecom carriers assess their technology and the market before officially providing 5G services, Vietnamplus news site reported. Viettel was permitted to conduct the pilot in Hanoi City with the pilot scale not exceeding 140 sites, while MobiFone will launch the 5G commercial pilot in HCMC with no more than 50 sites in the city. Their licenses will be valid until June 30 next year. If Viettel and MobiFone want to increase the scale of the pilot, they must ask for approval from the Ministry of Information Technology and Communications. They must also comply with regulations on the management of telecom quality, ensure network and information security and return the pilot licenses to the ministry when they are no longer valid… Read full this story
- Dacia Launches Duster Commercial in UK with 1,150 litres of Cargo Space
- Juice Futures: Tesla Launching Battery-Swap Pilot Program
- Tata Motors To Launch 100 Commercial Vehicles By 2018
- Uber launches self-driving pilot project in San Francisco with Volvo Cars
- Honda UK Launches First Commercial Solar Hydrogen Facility
- Cold War centrifuge that spun thousands of British pilots in G-force training and has been operational for nearly 65 YEARS is finally set for retirement and will now go on display — complete with sick bags
- Former air hostess who became the UAE's first female pilot reveals the sexism she's faced from passengers who say 'women can't drive cars let alone planes'
- Havant ready to launch after winter of change
- Toyota And BMW Plan To Take The Lead In Commercializing Fuel Cell Cars. Let’s Revisit
- Report: Colin Kaepernick watched commercial premiere at Nike HQ
Viettel, MobiFone allowed to launch 5G commercial pilot have 350 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.