Digital expo offers VN firms opportunity to introduce fruits, vegetables to EU The Macfrut Digital Trade Show being held online for the first time from September 8 to 10 offers Vietnamese businesses the opportunity to meet hundreds of global suppliers of fresh, safe and quality fruits from Europe. Macfrut Digital’s online platform Natlive is bringing together businesses in agricultural production, trading, machinery, greenhouses and irrigation systems, nurseries and seeds, fertilisers and bio-stimulants, logistics and storage, and others. The event has attracted over 600 exhibitors from 30 countries. Visitors can register for free at macfrutdigital.com. After signing in, they can see an interactive map of products on display, visit virtual booths to learn about products, ask for information from the organisers, and hold exchanges with exhibitors. There will be conferences livestreamed for free on topics such as renovation in gardening, greenhouses and watering, and forums on bio-stimulation. According to the organisers, the exhibition will offer a chance for Vietnamese enterprises, distributors and importers to seek tie-ups in the context that the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement with preferential tariffs took effect last month. Businesses in the field of agro-products and fruits could explore a market of nearly 500 million consumers and learn… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 16
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 17
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 22
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 26
- Carrie Symonds calls for global ban on 'wet markets' that sell live and dead wild animals after 200 charities linked coronavirus to China's wild meat craze
- David Crosby on Live Music’s Uncertain Future — and Why He Hasn’t Given Up on Reuniting CSNY
- Coronavirus and Sport: What happened in March 2020?
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 10 have 293 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.