Vietnamese citizens returning home from abroad have body temperature checked before entering a concentrated quarantine establishment (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam recorded no new COVID-19 cases on October 31 morning, keeping the total number of infections to date at 1,177, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Of the country’s infections, 691 are locally transmitted cases, including 551 cases linked with the outbreak in the central city of Da Nang since July 25. Vietnam has gone through 59 consecutive days without new COVID-19 infections in the community. Among the patients still under treatment, six have tested negative for the virus once, four twice and seven thrice. No patient is in critical condition at present. COVID-19 patients had been successfully treated while 35 patients with serious underlying diseases had died. As the COVID-19 pandemic can return at any time, the Ministry of Health recommended people to wear face masks in crowded places, wash hands with soap or hand sanitiser regularly, avoid large gatherings, keep distance from each other and make health declarations./. VNA source
- Renault Unveils New R.S.19 Formula 1 Car With Mildly Updated Livery
- Vietnam records no cases of Ebola virus infection so far
- Relationship-building top priority in months ahead, says new Ottawa police chief on first day
- Ashes of Creation introduces new community manager, promising better communication
- Legends of Aria shores up bugs in new update, picks up new community manager
- Automoto reports on Ferrari: dark red matte finish livery, new communication structure and media expectations
- Shroud of the Avatar Adds New Tutorial Area as Update 59 Lands of QA Server
- Porsche 919 Tribute Destroyed The Nurburgring Lap Record Posting A 5:19.55!
- XPEL Sets Guinness World Record for Most Windows Tinted in a Day
- Twenty-one Writers Longlisted for the 2018/19 Short Story Day Africa Prize
Vietnam records no new community COVID-19 infections for 59 days have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.