“Patients 1101-1105”, aged 31-66, are experts from India working for rice oil company Sethia Hemraj.They landed October 6 at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC on IndiGo Airways flight 6E9471. They were quarantined on arrival at Dong Thap Province’s Military University.A day later, their samples tested by the Can Tho Province Disease Control Center returned positive for the novel coronavirus. They are being treated at the Sa Dec General Hospital in Dong Thap in the Mekong Delta.Friday also saw a Covid-19 recovery, taking the total number of recoveries to 1,024. The death toll remained at 35.Vietnam has recorded 691 community transmissions so far.Worldwide, over 36 million people have been infected and the Covid-19 death toll has crossed the one million mark.
- Vietnam records a sharp rise in new export orders
- Newly-appointed UK Ambassador to Vietnam begins new term of office
- The Who to record new material next year?
- Vietnam’s monthly imports and exports hit US$36 billion
- Vietnam’s coal imports grow despite large reserves
- Lawyer Sues Roc Nation, Amazon Over Taped "Off the Record" Conversation About Meek Mills Case
- River Phoenix’s sister Rain reflects on late actor, says she felt his energy while recording new album
- Vienna records new high in overnight stays
- Indiana seeks to keep records sealed in child services case
- Shocking New Report Reveals 368 Cases of Alleged Sexual Abuse Against Child Gymnasts Since 1996
Vietnam records five new imported Covid-19 cases have 243 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.