Director of the Vietnam Economic Research Institute (OERI) Moribe Hiroyuki (Photo: VNA) Tokyo (VNA) – Vietnam is a destination that can bring substantial benefit to Japanese investors, Director of the Vietnam Economic Research Institute (OERI) Moribe Hiroyuki said ahead of an official visit by Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide. In an interview granted to Vietnam News Agency’s correspondents in Japan, the expert noted that the country has recorded a robust economic growth of 5-6 percent in the past two decades, its population will soon increase to 100 million, which are favourable conditions for investment in Vietnam. He added that Vietnam is among the very few countries which are able to put the COVID-19 pandemic under control, and maintain positive economic growth with vibrant economic activities this year, so it will definitely be an attractive destination not only for Japanese enterprises but also European and Chinese firms. Explaining on the reason why Suga chose Vietnam and Indonesia for his first overseas trip, Moribe said the two countries have large populations and there are many Japanese businesses operating there. He also wants to demonstrate his pledge to continue Abe’s policy, and seek support of the ASEAN bloc to realise Abe’s Free and Open… Read full this story
- Japanese investors jostling continental counterparts
- Toyota Vietnam seeks permission for Japanese CEO to enter country
- Vietnam a reliable destination for investors post-COVID-19: Int'l media
- Vietnam offers 140,000 medical masks to Japan’s coronavirus fight
- Will investors relocate their production bases to Vietnam after Covid-19?
- US-China trade war to help or hurt Vietnam’s economy?
- Foreign investors net buyers as VN-Index rises
- Honda Offers Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits On BS6 Car In May 2020
- Hyundai BS6 Cars Discount Offers In May: Benefits, Extended Warranty & More
- Johnson & Johnson India includes family benefits for same gender partners
Vietnam offers substantial benefits to Japanese investors: OERI expert have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.