Three Binh Dinh fishermen adrift at sea saved BD 97469 TS fishing boat China’s Hong Kong cargo ship FORTUNEIRS rescued three fishermen on board BD 97469 TS fishing boat on October 29, which went missing two days earlier while attempting to return to the mainland to avoid storm Molave. According to the Border Guard Command of Khanh Hoa province, the cargo ship found the fishermen adrift off the coast of Khanh Hoa province on October 29, then transferred them to Vietnamese fisheries surveillance ship 490 on 12am on October 30. The fishermen, namely Don (born in 2000), Phi (born in 1985) and Hoai (born in 1985), have been in good health conditions. Fishing boats BD 96388 TS with 12 fishermen on board, and BD 97469 TS with 14 fishermen on board sank while they were at sea, about 135 – 170 nautical miles northeast of Nha Trang city. Seeing BD 96388 TS sinking, another fishing boat coded BD 98658 TS tried in vain to search 12 crewmen on the former. However, it had to send distress signal out at sea since it suffered an engine breakdown. Search and rescue efforts are underway for the missing fishermen./. Workshop talks experience in… Read full this story
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 14
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 23
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 24
- When will the pig raising restore to normal?
- International vocational training to be extended
- No sleep for Vietnam football as five int'l titles beckon
- Investment funds make more stock purchase despite decling prices
- Seven charged with human smuggling in connection to Essex lorry deaths
VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 30 have 266 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.