Vietjet plane transporting relief goods (Photo courtesy of Vietjet) HCM City (VNA) – Vietjet decided to directly give a part of sales revenue to support people in the central region who are suffering heavy losses from consecutive storms and floods. Accordingly, for each ticket sold from now until November 21, Vietjet will donate 10,000 VND to support people in the region. The donated money will be transferred by Vietjet to authorities and charity funds to buy essentials as well as to support residents in flood-affected areas to restore their lives and overcome the hard time. These actions follow the hearts of more than 6,000 Vietjet employees sending to the central region with the desire to share the difficulty with the people. From the beginning of the floodplain, the carrier has launched the programme “Spreading the love donation with Vietjet to flood victim in Central Vietnam”, urging all staff to donate directly at all offices in Vietnam and abroad. Additionally, since October 19, Vietjet has been providing free transportation and priority for relief goods on the earliest flights which departure from Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi to airports in Chu Lai (Quang Nam), Da Nang (Da Nang), Phu Bai (Thua… Read full this story
- French Culinary Specialties by Region
- Boost Donations with an Acrylic Donation Box
- Car Donation - Making The World A Better Place To Live In
- Cheap International Airline Tickets - Could Buying Cheap Flights Online Be Really Just a Myth?
- Cheap Rail Tickets - A Must For Enjoying a Vacation
- Get Cheap Airplane Tickets to France
- Outsourcing Association to Be Founded in Central and Eastern Europe
- Central American Coffees
- Car Donations Tips
- Final Four Tickets Bring the Action Closer
Vietjet donates 10,000VND per ticket to people in central region have 289 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.