Visitors find it fascinating to take an exhilarating ride on paragliders to enjoy the stunning views of Mu Cang Chai district, Yen Bai province (Photo: VNA) Yen Bai – Hotels and other lodging facilities near the special national heritage Mu Cang Chai Terraced Field in the northern province of Yen Bai has been packed with holiday-makers those days as the COVID-19 pandemic has been brought under control. According to Secretary of Mu Cang Chai district’s Party Committee Nong Viet Yen, a large number of domestic and foreign tourists have flocked to the locality to experience local ripen rice season. The district built a plan to organise the Mu Cang Chai terraced field festival with a wide range of activities featuring cultural identities of local ethnics, he added. Particularly, the new highlights of this year’s festival are the Discover Mu Cang Chai marathon with the participation of 100 athletes, a helicopter cruise to experience the landscape from above, a camping festival and the district’s four-season outdoor spectacle. Besides, the paragliding festival “flying over the ripe rice season”, and traditional contests also excited festival goers. Meanwhile, a tourism promotion campaign named “I love Sa Pa” kicked off in Sa Pa town, Lao… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: Reopening guide for tourism and hospitality sector
- Coronavirus: All pupils to return to school full-time
- Coronavirus: Education minister says return of all school pupils 'achievable'
- Mexican tourism website suffers embarrassing translation blunder after place names are inexplicably changed to English including coastal cities of 'Jumpsuit' and 'Log' and town of 'I Blame'
- Dong Thap bolsters resolutions to further fuel urban tourism
- Amid coronavirus pandemic, Spain dives into deep recession, tourism woes bode ill for rebound
- Sky will broadcast crowd noises from FIFA when the Premier League returns
- Spain dives into deep recession, tourism woes bode ill for rebound
- Tourism at Jiuzhaigou National Park rebounds after massive 2017 earthquake
- The Keys to my heart: This Florida fan always returns to the Sunshine State
Vibrant atmosphere return to northern tourism sites have 338 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.