Traphaco ahead the revenue and profit curve after nine months At the end of the third quarter, the financial report of Traphaco showcased a revenue of VND460 billion ($20 million), marking an increase of 22.4 per cent against the same period last year. The gross profit margin grew 0.7 percentage points as gross profit hit VND249.8 billion ($10.86 million), 23.8 per cent higher than in the previous year. The accumulated figures showed that Traphaco acquired VND1.31 trillion ($57 million) in revenue and VND178.6 billion ($7.77 million) in pre-tax profit. Although the revenue increased by only 11.4 per cent, pre-tax profit was up 32.5 per cent on-year. Of the expected consolidated revenue of VND2 trillion ($86.96 million) and after-tax profit of VND180 billion ($7.83 billion) for the whole year, Traphaco completed 65 and 78.5 per cent so far. The ratio of loans to total capital is 6.9 per cent. All of the corporation’s debts are long-term loans taken up to invest and upgrade manufacturing lines at its factories in Hung Yen and Sapa. Thanks to steadily increasing capital flows, it can arrange liquid capital for its activities without the need to take up short-term loans. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic upending manufacturing… Read full this story
- I Doubled My Revenue in 12 Months by Analyzing These 3 Types of Data
- NBA, G League stay ahead of the curve with Twitch partnership
- Your business is at risk if you aren't ahead of the curve.
- In the Know: North Naples bridges ahead of schedule, but months of work remain
- Emergent BioSolutions Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter and Six Months of 2018
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment Announces $3.1 Million in Revenue for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Mesa Labs Reports Record First Quarter Revenues and Net Income
- SilverSun Technologies Reports Profitable Second Quarter 2018 Results
- Toll Brothers Reports FY 2018 3rd Qtr and 9 Month Results
- FRP Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRPH) Announces Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2018
Traphaco ahead the revenue and profit curve after nine months have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.