The seventh Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai Festival in 2020 will last for two months, from October 11 to November 20, 2020 In the context of Vietnam’s economic, cultural, and social recovery after a long disruption by the COVID-19 pandemic, the seventh Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai Festival themed “I love Vietnamese Ao Dai”(Vietnamese traditional long gown) is the opening event of the “Hello Ho Chi Minh City” campaign to introduce visitors a “safe, vibrant, friendly, and exciting” city while restarting the city tourism. Accordingly, the seventh Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai Festival will be the very first festival held in a completely new way, through a combination of online and offline events to bring visitors and the public a unique festival of an international scale. The seventh Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai Festival in 2020 will last for two months from October 11 to November 20, 2020. The “I love Vietnamese Ao Dai” contest/online campaign will feature state-of-the-art technology, the so-called personalised video application to help Ao Dai lovers all over the world produce a video by themselves based on sample videos provided on the festival website and promote the beauty of Ao Dai as well as Ao Dai culture. With the power of advanced technology,… Read full this story
- Ho Chi Minh City proposes PM to bring breakthrough to key projects
- Photos capture beauty of Ho Chi Minh City's rural Can Gio District
- 11 illegal Chinese found in Ho Chi Minh City condo
- Ho Chi Minh City photo exhibition introduces Vietnam's 12 island districts
- Ho Chi Minh City quarantines daughter, grandson of Da Nang's COVID-19 patient
- Ho Chi Minh City busts latest illegal entry case involving 8 Chinese
- Ho Chi Minh City courts US investment in new 'Eastern City'
- Ho Chi Minh City told to speed up project implementation
- Backlash over Vinasun’s anti-Uber, Grab bumper stickers in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City tracking passengers on two flights from Da Nang
Seventh Ho Chi Minh City Ao Dai Festival officially kicks off have 335 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.