The real estate market is facing difficulties because of both Covid-19 and legal problems. Businesses with powerful financial capability are now hunting for land and projects, reported Doanh Nhan Sai Gon. Mitsubishi Corporation and Nomura Real Estate last January announced a deal to acquire 80 percent of shares of a project covering an area of 26 hectares in HCM City. Besides, the company is also planning buy more land plots, while hurrying up to wrap up the transfer of Gem Premium project in HCM City to Dat Xanh Group. The real estate market is facing difficulties because of both Covid-19 and legal problems. Businesses with powerful financial capability are now hunting for land and projects. Prior to that, the realtor spent trillions of dong to buy a series of projects in Quy Nhon City in Binh Dinh province, including one project in Nhon Hoi covering an area of 1,000 hectares. Danh Khoi Group is following a deal of acquiring ‘golden land’ in Da Nang City. Meanwhile, Danh Viet Group is negotiating for buying an apartment project in Binh Duong province. Many individual investors and investment funds seek offices, small- and medium-size hotels, resorts, and townhouse projects capitalized at around VND8-10… Read full this story
- Marketing Savvy Vital For Real Estate Agents Today
- Image vs. Real Economic Hurt: Real Estate Agent Gives Up Her Roller
- Ready for Real Estate? Now Could Be the Time for Your Biz to Buy
- Real Estate Bubble – Has it Inflated or Bursted?
- MRIS and other real estate listing services merge into Bright MLS
- Caitlin Clemmens talks about Bachelor break-up, Netflix and tips for Toronto real estate
- Saab Looking at Real Estate Sale as Production Halt Continues
- City goes real estate agent, pitching 'ecletic' surplus property
- Harborplace sold to New York real estate firm
- Lawsuit alleges fraud in real estate transactions
Real estate market: big investors prefer M&A deals have 314 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.