There are many listed real estate firms with capitalization value of up to trillions or hundreds of trillions of dong. Real estate shares have a major impact on the VN Index performance with total capitalization value of over VND1,000 trillion, or 23 percent of the market. Vingroup Novaland There are many listed real estate firms with capitalization value of up to trillions or hundreds of trillions of dong. Novaland has implemented 30 CBD projects with total area of 860,421 square meters such as The Grand Manhattan & Soho Residence, Sunrise Riverside, Sunrise City, The Palace Residence, and Lakeview City. Khang Dien Phat Dat FLC Group Kim Chi Market stagnant, real estate firms struggle Real estate firms have had to struggle to survive during the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused the loss of trillions of dong and job losses to 75-80 percent of workers in the field. EVFTA expected to give a lift to real estate sector Many segments of the real estate market are soon expected to benefit from the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement, which takes effect in August.
- Troubled YES Bank poised to outline crucial fund-raising plans
- Special Report: Spiders, sewage and fees - the other side of renting from Wall Street
- Catalyst makes $1.5 billion rival bid for Hudson's Bay
- Top ten outstanding M&A deals in Vietnam in 2018-2019
- Vietnamese enterprises amid M&A tendency
- Uber's IPO will be an early test for SoftBank's massive venture fund
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 28
Real estate firms with the largest capitalization value in stock market have 261 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.