The Government’s monthly meeting on October 30 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – All-level authorities and sectors need to adopt recovery acceleration plans for the remaining two months of the year for the country to record annual growth of 2-3 percent, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc said at the Government’s monthly meeting on October 30. The Ministry of Planning and Investment reported a stable macro-economy and low inflation in October, with the CPI growing 0.09 percent both month-on-month and year-on-year, while the 10-month figure was up 3.71 percent compared to a year earlier. The country has posted a record trade surplus of 18.7 billion USD since the beginning of the year. Agriculture remains a pillar of support for the economy, while the number of newly-established enterprises in October rose 18.4 percent against September. PM Phuc said the economy hit its lowest point in the second quarter and has been on a V-shaped recovery since the third quarter. COVID-19 has been largely contained, creating the conditions necessary for economic recovery. Inflation has been kept under control, with the October month-on-month increase being the lowest in five years. Despite the serious flooding of recent weeks, Vietnam is still likely to achieve growth of 2-3 percent… Read full this story
- PM's presence to motivate company in quest to bridge unmet healthcare needs: Zydus Cadila
- PM Modi speaks to Boris Johnson on COVID-19 vaccines, trade and security
- I’ll Be Back: Pakistani PM to Return Home After Heart Surgery in UK
- No-deal Brexit would wipe 2% off UK economy and delay recovery by nearly a year
- Boris Johnson 'overruled calls from Michael Gove to put London in Tier 3' after Tory MPs warned of economic meltdown in the capital
- Steel industry leaders issue urgent plea for help amid coronavirus crisis
- How Vietnam weathers global health crisis and rises?
- November reign: FII inflows hit record Rs 55,000 crore, analysts expect more
- Xinhua Headlines: Tesla's sedan export to Europe mirrors how "Made in China" stabilizes global supply chains
- Nifty at 13,000: 5 reasons why it is risky to go underweight on markets right now
PM requests economic recovery be accelerated have 350 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.