Katie Price gushed beau Carl Woods has been so ‘loving’ and ‘affectionate’ during their trip to the Maldives on Tuesday.
The former glamour model, 42, claimed ‘nobody has ever made [her] feel’ so happy as she shared a sweet snap with the Love Island star, 31, via Instagram, and hinted at marriage and children.
Posing in their hotel bed, seemingly naked, Katie and Carl could be seen smiling up at the camera as they relaxed together.
‘Nobody has ever made me feel like this!’ Katie Price gushed over ‘loving’ and ‘affectionate’ beau Carl Woods as she hinted at marriage and children during their Maldives trip on Tuesday
Gushing about her boyfriend, Katie wrote: ‘I love how my @carljwoods is amazingly loving affectionate everywhere we go , how protective, controlling , understanding, loyal , so kind so generous he is !’
Showing her passion, Katie went on: ’NOBODY HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE THIS !’
Hinting at the future of their romance, Katie added the hashtags ‘babies’ and ‘marriage’, as she claimed: ‘nobody will get in our way.’
In another snap, Katie and Carl basked in the sun during their picturesque trip as they smiled brightly while spending time together outside.
Sweet: In the caption, Katie wrote: ‘I love how my @carljwoods is amazingly loving affectionate everywhere we go , how protective, controlling , understanding, loyal , so kind so generous’
Enjoying themselves: In another snap, Katie and Carl basked in the sun during their trip as they smiled brightly while spending time together outside
It comes as Carl sparked speculation that the couple may have already tied the knot when he referred to Katie’s mum Amy as his mother-in-law.
Sharing a sweet snap of himself and the two women celebrating Amy’s birthday, Carl penned that the Prices’ were ‘such a great family to be in for now and years to come.’
MailOnline has contacted Katie’s representative for a comment.
Although there is speculation around whether Katie and Carl have secretly wed it is unclear whether she has finalised her divorce from ex Kieran Hayler.
Last month a representative confirmed that Katie was set to sign her divorce papers within days after proceedings had slowed when Katie went to The Priory.
Sparking speculation: It comes as Carl sparked speculation that the couple may have already tied the knot when he referred to Katie’s mum Amy as his mother-in-law
They added that the mother-of-five was ‘excited’ about what her future holds with new beau Carl.
The model married husband number three, former stripper Kieran, in 2013 and the pair share children Jett, seven and daughter Bunny, five. They split in May 2018.
Despite this, happy couple Katie and Carl also left fans asking if they had wedding news to share on Friday when they were spotted shopping together in Selfridges.
During the outing Carl was said to have spent £10,000 on jewellery, with another shopper telling The Sun he declared ‘Katie was worth it’ after splashing out.
Possibility: Although there is speculation around whether Katie and Carl have secretly wed it is unclear whether she has finalised her divorce from ex Kieran Hayler
Katie recently declared that she had found ‘real’ love with Carl and even vowed to change her surname for the first time when they do tie the knot.
She told OK!: ‘People say I’ve been like this with exes but no, they were just dress rehearsals. This is the real thing. They’re exes for a reason.
‘I just can’t help wanting to let the world know because I’ve been longing to be this happy and to be in love, true love, for so long. Now I’m 42, I know what I want and this is who I want to be with, the real deal.’
And when she asked if they have discussed marriage, she said: ‘Of course we have! We’re excited about everything; babies and marriage… And I’ll change my name from Katie Price to Katie Woods – I’ve never done that before.’
Katie said her family, including her children, are big fans of Carl – but she said that her children don’t need a new father figure because they already have their dads.
They recently revealed they have both got each other’s faces tattooed on their forearms. The mother-of-five has also had ‘Pricey Woods’ written near her elbow.
The loved-up couple’s shopping trip comes ahead of their first break away without her children.
Romance: Katie recently declared that she had found ‘real’ love with Carl and even vowed to change her surname for the first time when they do tie the knot
Katie and Carl jetted out to the Maldives to enjoy some time together and are even thought to be using the time to try for her sixth child.
A source told MailOnline: ‘Katie is excited about her first break away minus the kids with Carl – both agree that the sun, sea and sunshine will be the perfect setting for their family planning adventures.’
The Maldives trip follows Katie and Carl’s earlier jaunt to Turkey over the summer – where the mother-of-five ended up breaking her feet.
Family: Katie previously said her children (pictured), are big fans of Carl – but she said that her children don’t need a new father figure because they already have their dads
- 'It was a proper love story': Katie Price admits she was 'fixated' with her ex-husband Peter Andre when they met on I'm A Celebrity
- Katie Price, Cheryl & more celebs before & after veneers – as Stacey Solomon reveals she had ‘black and yellow teeth’
- Katie Price and Carl Woods share a doughnut before he mounts her mobility scooter during PDA-filled trip to Alton Towers
- Katie Price begs doctors to tell her what’s wrong after revealing disgusting secret health battle
- Katie Price threatens to involve police after troll says she 'should be shot'
- Katie Price lets her kids ride her mobility scooter on day out... after hitting back at disabled critics for slamming her fears that Carl Woods ‘wouldn’t fancy her in a wheelchair’
- Katie Price WALKS for the first time in 5 months and says ‘it’s painful but I’m determined’ after miraculous recovery
- 'I've never felt this way with anyone else': Kelly Brook gushes over longterm beau Jeremy Parisi... and admits her family prefer him to her!
- Holly Willoughby walks with son Harry, 11, after missing This Morning episodes over children’s coronavirus scare
- Farewell Waity Katie! Eight years after they met, William went in secret to ask the Queen for Diana’s ring... then he got down on one knee in the foothills of Mount Kenya
- Dominic West's wife Catherine FitzGerald beams as she takes her dog for a walk two days after breaking her silence to insist her marriage is 'fine' amid Lily James scandal
- Delilah Belle Hamlin exudes style in an oversized black blazer and jeans after enjoying a pamper session in London
'Nobody has ever made me feel like this!' Katie Price gushes over 'loving' and 'affectionate' beau Carl Woods as she hints at marriage and children during their Maldives trip have 1188 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.