There were 111,200 newly-established firms in the first ten months of 2020, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO). The total saw a year-on-year decline of 2.9% while average registered capital of a newly established enterprise was VND 14.3 billion, representing an increase of 14.4%. Of the figure, 12,200 enterprises were founded in October alone with a total registered capital of VND 165,000 billion (US$ 7.1 billion). Average registration capital of a newly-established valued VND 13.6 billion. Meanwhile, 5,044 enterprises resumed operation, 3,579 enterprises suspended operations, and over 1,400 enterprises were dissolved. The GSO said business registration was positive in October in comparison with the previous month as evidenced by sharp increase of new companies (18.4%). In January-October period, up to 37,700 enterprises resumed operation but 85,500 enterprises were dissolved, up 15.1% against the same period last year./.
- Albuquerque accounting firm establishes endowment at NMSU
- Horoscope for Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against Prothena Corporation plc and Certain Officers – PRTA
- Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against Sibanye Gold Limited and Certain Officers – SBGL
- Shelton financial firm helping newest advisors tackle their debt
- New firms’ registered capital up 34 percent in nine months
- Horoscope for Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2019
- Law firm Baker McKenzie to hire 150 new staff in Belfast
- FLEX RELEASE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Flex Ltd. Investors of Important July 9 Deadline in Class Action – FLEX
- SYMC TICKER NOTICE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Symantec Corporation Investors of Important Deadline in First Filed Class Action – SYMC
More than 110,000 firms established in Jan-Oct period have 250 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.