A steel pipe factory of Hoa Phat Group JSC. Hoa Phat was among the supporters of the stock market last week, rising 6.7 per cent. – VNA/VNS Photo Ngoc Ha The benchmark VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange gained 0.56 per cent to close Friday at 924.00 points. The index had gained 1.55 per cent last week. An average of 466.9 million shares were traded on the southern exchange during each session last week, worth VND7.7 trillion (US$333 million). “The market is slowly going up with support from domestic cash flow. Its gaining momentum will continue to aim at 950 points,” said MB Securities Co. “The VN-Index is forecast to develop positively early next week. After penetrating through the resistance of 920 points, the market is expected to head towards 935-945 points in the short term,” said Bao Viet Securities Co. However, the market’s upward momentum will experience alternative corrections and a wide divergence among stock sectors, it said. “The market will possibly fluctuate significantly mid-week amid the maturity of October futures contracts. Besides, the market will fall under the influence of Q3 business results of listed companies,” the company said. “The stock exposure should be maintained at… Read full this story
- Email-Marketing - The Complete Guide To Email Newsletter Marketing
- Catch the Wave - Marketing to Millennial Homebuyers
- Berlin Residential Property Market - Why Invest in 2008?
- EMERGING MARKETS-Brazilian real touches 2-week low as trade doubts remain
- The Outlook For Law Firms in the South of England
- The Importance of Knowing Your Local Real Estate Investing Market
- Sarasota Real Estate - Home Price Cuts Are Helping Revive A Sleepy Market
- Is The UK Housing Market Set To Fall?
- Changing Facets Of Sexual Offences - An Indian Outlook
- The Positive Benefits of an Aromatherapy Oil Burner
Local market outlook still positive have 304 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.