This office aims to boost joint content production projects between Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK).
It will conduct studies, provide information related to the Vietnamese market, and give support to Korean businesses which intend to enter the Vietnamese market. It will also support the RoK-Vietnam exchange and other cooperation contents.
As planned, by the end of this year, KOCCA Vietnam will implement numerous projects such as opening popularization channels, screening Korean cartoons, holding meetings with customers, conducting studies on the development trend of Hallyu (Korean wave) amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, and organizing an online Vietnam-RoK music show.
According to Korean Ambassador to Vietnam Park Noh-wan, the RoK and Vietnam have intensively developed their relations in different fields. He affirmed that Vietnam will be a strategic partner of the RoK in culture in the future.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Japanese bank to open office in Hà Nội
- New air routes planned for Vietnam
- Expo to boost trade ties between China, Japan, ROK
- Ambassador: Vietnam - Italy ties at the best
- Upbeat trends in Vietnam-Ukraine bilateral trade
- Activities launched to mark 25 years of Vietnam-US diplomatic ties
- Vietnam, Romania seek to bolster economic ties
- PM urges Swedish Ambassador to bolster trade with Vietnam
- RoK welcomes second US - DPRK Summit
- Vietnam’s contributions to the FTX-2016 highly appreciated
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 25
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 24
KOCCA’s representative office to boost Vietnam-RoK cooperation have 216 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.