Air carriers have temporarily suspended international flights to Vietnam to wait for specific instructions on quarantine standards. Deputy Director of Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) Vo Huy Cuong said that after two flights of Vietnam Airlines from South Korea to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on September 25 and a flight of Vietjet Air on September 30, local airlines have suspended regular flights that take passengers from other countries to Vietnam. The reason, according to Cuong, is the lack of common standards on managing and isolating tourists from other countries to Vietnam. For foreigners entering Vietnam, the rules are clear: having negative test result for SARS-CoV-2 virus, having a visa, and having been certified by the hotel where they are under quarantine. However, for Vietnamese citizens returning from abroad, there are some problems in management and isolation. The Ministry of Health is working on instruction documents to guide the unified implementation in all provinces and cities in the country. “There should be guidance for localities to uniformly implement the quarantine process,” Cuong said. Ministry of Transport consults Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City The Ministry of Transport has consulted the People’s Committees of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City… Read full this story
- Rugby league should organise a mid-season international break
- Football for Friendship 2018 kick-starts in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s top legislator meets with Thai Prime Minister
- Techcombank Ironman 70.3 Vietnam to take place in Danang
- Delta Passengers Deplane After Fuel Leak Scare, Flight Delayed For Several Hours
- Vietnam’s women’s footballers ready for 2018 Asian Cup finals
- Arsenal suspend two academy coaches over bullying accusations
- Rangers suspend Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace over dressing room bust-up after Celtic defeat
- Neil Best: Ulster should keep Paddy Jackson and Stuart Olding, but guide them to higher standard
- Carrick Rangers won't fall out of the top flight, says McAlinden ahead of basement 'cup final'
International flights to Vietnam suspended, waiting for quarantine standards have 321 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.