It was 7.1 percent higher year-on-year as most industrial park developers in the north maintained strong bargaining power thanks to Vietnam’s potential as one of the most sustainable manufacturing hubs, according to a report by Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL).
Average occupancy was 74 percent, up 1.6 percent from the first quarter, as manufacturers sought to diversify their manufacturing portfolios outside China, especially in high-tech industries, the report said.
JLL expected there to be sufficient supply of industrial lands in Hai Phong City and Bac Ninh Province for the upcoming wave of investment.
There are plans to expand or build new parks mostly in the provinces of Hung Yen and Hai Duong, it said.
“The supply of industrial land in the north is expected to rise further in the next five years to capitalize on the increasing demand.”
Despite difficulties caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, such as travel restrictions that prevent investors from site inspections and direct meetings, there remains great interest in the country since it is considered a new regional industrial powerhouse, it added.
Park developers have invested in online platforms to include virtual tours and hosted webinars so that potential tenants can evaluate and secure land.
- New agriculture bill ‘will benefit East Anglian farmers’, says government
- Jaguar Land Rover Is Looking For North American Factory Location: Tata Motors
- New Battlefield 5 Map Is Set On A Mediterranean Island
- Rumor: New Ape Escape Game May Be In The Works
- The North Face’s new waterproof fabric makes Gore-Tex look downright primitive
- Rumor: New Nintendo Switch Models Reportedly In Production
- Intervala Lands Order from New Customer Evoqua Water Technologies
- Blue Origin to Launch Next New Shepard Test Flight Tuesday
- Ultimate Games Launches Four New Titles, Sale On Other Games
- Uber picks Paris for new European tech hub focusing on flying taxis
- One World Trade Center: how New York tried to rebuild its soul
- 22 best new Android games released this week including NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits, Golf Peaks, and R.B.I. Baseball 19
Industrial land rents in north rise to new peak have 318 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.