Five steps for young families to build and lead their dream lifeSigning ceremony of handing over and putting into operation the US$30 million GPPD energy battery factory in Binh PhuocSmall things for sustainable corporate developmentDrawing inspiration from subtle designsVinUniversity inaugurates its first academic year A bird view of Fasipan cable car station. After many days of “stagnation” caused by impacts of the second wave of Covid-19 pandemic, Sa Pa tourism industry officially revived with a series of attractive stimulus activities and sales promotions from September 30th. Following the success of the first tourism stimulus programme in May, 2019, Sa Pa’s s second tourism stimulus programme named ‘I Love Sa Pa’ has been organised by the People’s Committee of Sa Pa Town in co-operation with the Sa Pa Tourism Association and Fansipan Sa Pa Cable Car Services and Tourism Limited Liability Company. The programme was officially kicked off on September 30 by the Prayer for Peace and Prosperity on the sacred Fansipan Peak, followed by cultural activities, art performances, sports, discount and stimulus programs from now to the end of December. Coming to Sa Pa Town at this time, visitors will feel the hustle and bustle of the local atmosphere, featured by… Read full this story
- SAS Brazil creates all-in-one data analytics offering
- World's first malaria vaccine program launched in Africa
- 'Sister Wives,' '19th Wife' and 'Big Love' usher in wave of polygamy programming
- Jay Z’s Tidal interim CEO leaves after 3 months, second to exit since launch
- Silicon Valley-Loving Saudi Prince at Center of Scandal Over Missing, Possibly Murdered Journalist
- Loved ones pray for Brooklyn man and friend missing at Everest after Nepal earthquake
- Notre Dame's Julian Love on his second pick-6 of season: 'I love scoring'
- Election 2010 buzz: Carl Paladino's dog Duke loves Bill O'Reilly's Fox program
- A nation forgets its priorities: But in Harlem, a program for children offers hope in trying times
- Demi Lovato thanks fans for 'love, support and prayers during difficult time' after missing PCAs
“I love Sa Pa” – the second tourism stimulus program, was launched with many not-to-be-missed offers have 343 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.