Memoranda of understanding are signed between businesses of Vietnam and the Republic of Korea as part of the meeting (Source: https://www.sggp.org.vn/) HCM City (VNA) – Remittances flows into Ho Chi Minh City reached 4 billion USD in the first nine months of 2020 despite impacts of COVID-19 pandemic, representing a rise of 2 percent over the same period last year, according to a municipal official. The figure is expected to reach 5.5 billion USD for the whole year, up 0.82 percent year on year, said Le Thanh Liem, Vice Chairman of the city People’s Committee at a recent meeting with overseas Vietnamese enterprises. Noting that in 2020, the overseas Vietnamese business community has joined hands with people at home in practical activities in combating COVID-19, maintaining trade connections and speeding up economic recovery. HCM City, with a population of more than 10 million and more than 350,000 enterprises, has great potential for investment, he said at the October 27 event, adding that the city will continue to strengthen links with Vietnamese firms abroad, especially those in the EU, and domestic enterprises in an effort to promote trade and investment. Vietnam is the EU’s 17th largest trading partner and the second-largest in… Read full this story
- Remittances and International Aid - How to Make Them Work?
- 2008 Kansas City Chiefs Draft Report
- Peterborough City Guide, Including Peterborough Hotels
- Remittance Trends in Canada
- Fun & Strange Facts About New York City
- 2nd Bailout Plan of $40 Billion Plan to Help You Refinance
- Iconic Strathcona Hotel will have to wait for more city funding for restoration work
- Billions 'To Be Spent On Cars In Build Up To Summer'
- $200 Billion Federal Reserve Mortgage Bailout for Banks, $0 for Homeowners in Foreclosure
- Dubai Sports City - Is There A Demand For The Worlds First Sports City?
HCM City receives 4 billion USD in remittances in nine months have 308 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.